Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Popular actors of SAB TV share their Christmas Ideas with fans!!!

Koel of Chidya Ghar, Balveer of Balveer, Jeannie of Jeannie and Juju and Bhayankar Pari of Balveer shares their Christmas Thoughts and Wishes their viewers a Meryy Christmas.


Shubhangi Atre Poori aka Koel of ‘Chidiya Ghar’- "Every year on Christmas I bake a cake for my daughter, this year also I will bake unfailingly, even though I will be shooting for Chidiya Ghar this year. I play Santa to my daughter and my husband plays Santa to me. I am very vocal about my wishes; I announce my wishes aloud so that I don’t miss the gifts from my Santa due to any communication gap.”
 




Dev Joshi aka Balveer of ‘Baalveer’- “I write a letter to Santa and keep it under my pillow along with a pair of stockings and I get all that I wish for. I know my parents are my Santa but still I like to pretend as if I don’t know who keeps the gifts for me. My favorite Christmas present till date is the life size Teddy Bear that I got last year. Baalveer’s directors birthday also falls on 25th of December so we party on the sets.”



Rubina Dilaik aka Jeannie of ‘Jeannie & Juju’- “I’ve never celebrated Christmas but given a choice I would just elope and pamper myself. I don’t have a Santa, so I will become my Santa and gift myself all the goodies.”
 






Shama Sikander aka Bhayankar Pari of ‘Baalveer’- “I didn’t celebrate Christmas in a very fancy way in my childhood the way people celebrate it now. I’m the Santa to my nieces and nephews and I want to make Christmas grand for them and make them experience what we did not when we were children. I’ll get a Christmas tree at my place, decorate it and get everyone gifts. I don’t have any Santa but I’m a blessed soul. I have more than I had ever wished for and the people around me are my angels who make me feel special always.”
 


Reporter: Sonali Naik
TellyTadka

No comments:

Post a Comment